Friday 3 September 2021

My Reading DLO About Anna Grimaldi

 Anna Grimaldi

Kia ora bloggers,

Do you know who Anna Grimaldi is? It's ok if you don't know who Anna is, you will learn about her in this blog post. As you all know NZ is in another lockdown and I will be sharing what I learnt about Anna during this lockdown. Anna is a Paralympian in the Paralympics this year. Have you been watching any of the Paralympics? So far in the Paralympic NZ have 10 medals. 4 gold 3 silver and 3 bronze medals. On September 3rd on DUKE 12:35 (tonight) Anna Grimaldi will be competing in Athletics. You can watch it on DUKE on TVNZ or on TV. Anna is 24 as you will read in the DLO that I made. I got my information from different sites like google and I have linked them at the bottom of the page. I got my images from google as well. Check out my other blogs and comment on my blog if you can.

I did a DLO about Anna and you can read my slideshow about Anna below. 

Stay safe in lockdown.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Erana. Great blog today for Anna’s gold medal day! Her quote came true, everything came together and she defended her Gold Medal title from Rio 2016. Her event was at 12.35pm today and I was lucky to see her jump and win her Gold Medal in the long jump. So that’s 5 golds for NZ! Your DLO shows clear facts, with attractive presentation. Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.