Friday 20 August 2021

NZ in the olympics

 Olympic reading! 

In reading the past three or so weeks we have been learning about the Olympics. The task was to make a great DLO about either What makes up the important features of the Summer Olympic Games? How have the Olympic Games changed from the Ancient Games to the Modern Games to the Present Day Games? What is happening for NZ at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021? I chose to do the what is happening for NZ at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021. I wrote about the medals that NZ got. Also about the different people that got the medals. Even if they are in teams like in the rowing. If it was a team I would put them all together. Also we have been taking books home about sports. In one of my books I learnt about triathlons. To get the information that I got was from google and also we collected some information from the school journals.

Check out my slide show it is not finished.I haven't put all the awesome athletes for New Zealand in.


Blog ya later

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Erana. What an interesting, informative blogpost and google slide you've created. I like how you've researched some of the athletes. We do have awesome athletes in NZ. If you were to create your own sport for the Olympics, what would it be? Keep up the good work Erana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erana. I really enjoyed looking through your presentation. You included relevant and interesting information. Valerie Adams is a favourite athlete of mine, so I was very happy to see you featured her! Do you know of any new sports that will be included next time in Paris?
    Keep up the fabulous work and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Erana. My name is Najiha from New Windsor School. I really like how you explained about what you did. I learnt a few things from your post. Was it hard doing that presentation?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.