Friday 24 September 2021

💻WRITING ACTIVITIES💻


  Hey Bloggers

This week in writing we have been doing some new things. The thing that we were doing is we had to watch a video on this site called THE LITERACY SHED. It has heaps of different prompts or videos. The videos we had to watch were Catch it, Ruin and High Diving Giraffes. Catch It was about 7 or so meerkats that had a fruit they kept in mind. Ruin was about the world when it had ended (It reminded me of the movie series the maze runner). High diving giraffes was about diving giraffes if you didn't already guess from the title. After we watched the videos we could choose what kind of response we did to the video. There were three options that you could choose from. The ones I did were

Catch It: What the meerkats were thinking during the short film Catch It.

Ruin: A character profile.

High Diving Giraffes: Write a news report about the diving giraffes.

I enjoyed these tasks because you could choose from different options. Some of the responses I was a bit creative and I put my own twist on it. you can check this all out below👇 Blog ya later


Click on the image to view my work 👇



















3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Erana,
    Thanks for sharing your writing. I really enjoyed reading it. The Giraffe news article made me laugh 😂 It looks like (reads like) you are enjoying your writing. Ka rawe! Heee hooo heyyoooo. Mama 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creativity, Erana, with your Literacy Shed tasks. I can see why you enjoyed them. Both the meerkats and the giraffes had challenging adventures. Well done with your writing! Do you know what’s inside a pomegranate? I wonder what the meerkats did next? Thanks for sharing. Keep up your awesome learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Erana. It looks like your really enjoyed these activities. Giraffe's catching a plane then diving in a pool sounds very funny. I can tell from you writing that you could have some fun with it. Keep up your excellent efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.