Friday 10 September 2021

✍🏾WRITING ✍🏾

Mālō e lelei,

Happy Tongan language week

In writing this week we have been focusing on food. Healthy food in particular. But this task I am going to show is different it is more art. We had to create a creature from our own names and write a description all about it. Then we made a holiday brochure that makes the reader come visit your pretend place. I drew my own name creature on baking paper as you will see it suggested on the first slide. The second slide is my one that you can have a look at. Some things about my place is that it is a planet called Star Village. The planet is famous for its singers, Food forest and beds ( they like their sleep ). Take a look at the slides below👇

Blog ya later, stay home and stay safe.




5 comments:

  1. I love this work Erana. I was going to add it to your certificate, but I had heaps already, you have been working so well throughout lockdown. Your planet sounds delightful and a little lockdown inspired; travelling bubbles, comfy beds and delicious food! Eating tree bark also sounds appealing, exercise and snacks at the same time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Erana!

    Star Village sounds like an awesome place for a holiday. I am not a famous singer but would enjoy the trip :)
    Your description is very detailed and I like the range of colours you have used for your creature.

    Keep up the fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Erana. I love Star Village can I come for a visit? Chocolate tree bark and rivers so delicious. Transport in a bubble & swiping a card how simple. Your imagination is just so positive. Keep up your excellent attitude your "rocking it".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Erana. Your village sounds like just the place for me! I can not sing but I love chocolate and sleeping in. I would also like to see some of the creations at the food competition. Driving or floating around in a bubble sounds like great fun. Looks like you have been very busy, keep up the great work.I look forward to reading your next blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Erana. What a cool activity this was. Your holiday brochure makes me want to come and visit! Your instructions to make the alien are very clear and precise. I wonder if the Junior children could do this? I hope you and your whanau are doing Ok during lockdown. Miss Lane

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.